Tuesday, December 6, 2011
2. Watch The Help.
3. Organize my closet.
4. Organize and plan a Spring piano recital.
5. Learn how to wrap presents.
6. Lose 20 lbs before Ellie and Matts wedding. (June 1)
7. Fly back to Seattle.
8. Buy a pearl ring... just because.. :)
9. Start walking again.
10. Get in the habit of taking vitamins.
11. Go and see Joyful Noise.
12. Organize the piano studio.
13. Bake chocolate chip cookies.
14. Buy a Shabby Apple dress.
15. Memorize the book of Proverbs.
16. Start and complete Bible Study ( Beth Moore)
17. Get my TAN on.. (before Ellie and Matts wedding.. June 1)
18. GET A COACH!!
19. Buy a piece of Sorrelli.
20. Bake homeade mac and cheese...
21. Plan a girls weekend and go somewhere random..
22. Get a massage.
23. Read the Lacemakers of Glenmara...
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Friday, January 14, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Just so you know..... I leave for Seattle in 14 days!!! That's just two weeks.. wow... I am so excited for this oppurtnity and cannot wait to see some old friends... and make some new ones! :)
Life has been so busy lately... and I haven't taken much time to sit and write... But I am so blessed. We had a wonderful holiday season and I am so excited about the New Year! So many awesome things happened in 2010... that I am truly thankful for... and as I do each year I've written down some things that I'd like to accomplish this upcoming year, but I'm not going to stress about it too much. A good friend once told me "Brit, life is what you make it." That simple thought has come to mind so many times when making a decision, or setting a goal, or trying to prioritize my crazy life. So simple, but so true.
Without further ado my checklist for the next two weeks.....
1. Get dress fitted ASAP (and spend every availible moment on the treadmill..)
2. Beg Emily to let me have the window seat...
3. Get some books for the plane ride....
4. Pack the bags....
5. Try not to die from excitement!!!!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
http://www.mrssouthernbride.com/ Heather's sweet & classy blog... a great read!
http://www.uberchicforcheap.blogspot.com/ This girl is amazing! A money-saving fashion
blog... I am addicted!
http://benmelissacockman.blogspot.com Another friends photography blog... beautiful ;)