Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Princess

















Princess - the feminine form of prince; a female member of a royal family other than the queen; widely used as a term of endearment.



For as long as I can remember I have been fascinated with royalty, Kings, Queens, Princes, and especially Princesses =) (maybe I watched too much Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast as a kid lol)



Even as I got older, I was still enthralled with them. I loved history in school, especially studying royals and how they lived. I love fancy dresses from long ago, tiaras, long white gloves, and not having to make my bed. lol =)



What is really neat is that I AM a princess. Really! I am a daughter of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Every girl who is a born-again child of God most high is a princess! Isn't that awesome? We are representatives of our Father in a dark and sinful world. As His daughter we should live in such a way that others will desire what we have and they can be princesses (or princes lol) as well.

Ok, so I know this was a little corny, but it's true! Just wanted everyone to feel like a princess! lol =)

3 comments:

  1. YES!! your right brittney!! we are all princess'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't call that corny...it is very true! We are daughters of the King of Kings!! Very neat post!

    Katie
    http://katiemarie2003.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs