Monday, November 16, 2009

A thankful heart. . .

One more week until Thanksgiving break!!! I am SUPER excited and already planning my week off. As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches I am reminded of the true reason for the season; Gratefulness to God for His protection and provision for without HIM we are nothing. Heres a list of 10 things that I am thankful for. . .

1. My salvation, I was blessed to grow up in a Christian home and come to know the Lord at an early age.

2. My Savior, my Lord, Jesus Christ.

3. My wonderful family.

4. My sweet friends!!! I love you all!!!

5. God's promise that He is coming back to get us!

6. My church and pastor, Bro. Jim Brown.

7. My job, I am blessed to work a job that I love with all my heart.

8. My piano students! I love each and every one!

9. My Heritage.

10. My home.

1 comment:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs