Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring has sprung!

It is so pretty outside today! The sun is shining and everything seems to shout Spring! It makes me so happy. I am a spring/summer person. I love the sushine!
Life has been busy as always, trying to get the piano students revved up about the recital in May, which I am extremely nervous about. One of my students played her first offertory in church last night. I was so proud! *grins*
I am trying to get motivated about the mountain of schoolwork that has been piling up. It's not working. It stresses me.
Excited about going to LA camp (for my first time) with Lil, Gen, Bets, and the group. . . Will be fuuuunnn I know!! Ha haaa
Me and Lil reserved our hotel room today :)
Can't believe it's almost April already! Craziness. . . .
Anyway must run! Much to do!

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs