Monday, October 11, 2010

Jason and Brittney :)


Just wanted to congratulate my dear friend, Brittney, and her fiance' Jason.
I simply cannot believe how everyone is growing up and starting families of their own, time truly does fly by! I met Brittney the year I turned 12 and she turned 11.
We have many happy memories growing up together. . . sleepovers, piano lessons, four- wheeler riding, late night chats, youth meetings. . . . . we spent the best years of our teenage life together and will always be friends for a lifetime!
Congratulations Brit, I love you and am so happy for you! I'm honored to be able to share in your special day!
"Delight thyself also in the LORD and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. " Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs