Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jewelry pics as promised. . . more 2 come!!!

Buncha jewels =)



Boxed pink fleur de lis

Enchanted Meadow Bracelet


Spring Fling Necklace/Bracelet set


Red Fleur de lis bracelet =)
Got some more pics coming soon. . . . . . . workin on my fall/winter line and Anne Boleyn inspired piece that comes out Ausgust 5th! =)
Thanks for looking! You can e-mail me @ brittney0621@gmail.com to order or for any additional information. All items in this post are composed of freshwater pearl and swarovski crystal. =)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, your jewelry is gorgeous! I love the last picture of the red bracelet :) I make beaded jewelry, too, actually... especially earrings, because they're my favorite things to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. . . LOVED ur blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog,,thanks for stopping by mine!! What beautiful Jewelry!! God bless!!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site looks awesome girl! I LOVE your jewels!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR SITE LOOKS AWESOME.. I LOVE THE JEWELS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Do you have an Etsy shop or something?? Those pieces are absolutely adorable - great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not yet, you can email me @ brittney0621@gmail.com though if u wanna order somethin, I love customizing 2 =)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs