Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm back!!!!!

I know that it has been FOREVER since I've posted, but things have been a little crazy in Brittney's world. . . .
1. I quit Walmart. . . which was a huge deal for me, I had been there 2 and a half years and had worked my way up to a supervisor position, but it was "time" for me so that I could do something better.
2. I took on 17 piano students ( this was the "something better")
3. I started my fall semester of online classes, 12 hours. ugh. LOL
4. All of this while keeping up with my wonderful full time job @ FHS, which I thank God for every day, it is truly a gift from Him.

But I'm back in business! I have some orders from Lou's Candles and Gifts that I'll be posting pics of as soon as I complete the order. Thank you all for being patient with me!

1 comment:

  1. yay!! bea I am very happy for you! keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs