Friday, December 11, 2009

Change. . . .

Someone once said, "Change is the spice of life." As I think about everything that has come to pass over the course of the year 2009, I can only say that I am truly grateful.

SO. . . . . .

This year:

1. I moved back home from 2 and a half years of Bible college in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

2. I enrolled in Northwestern State University (majoring in Social Studies Ed.)

3. I got my dream job @ FHS! =)

4. I started teaching 4 piano students, which soon turned into 18 with a waiting list! Thank you
LORD! =)

5. I got my driver's license. . . . this was a BIGGIE for me!


It's been an interesting year, can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for 2010. . . . .

BUT. . . . .

for now I'll finish up this last week of work for 2009 and enjoy Christmas.

Merry Christmas,

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs