Thursday, December 17, 2009

Getting to know me. . . Christmas!

Getting to know me CHRISTMAS EDITION
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Gift bags all the way.
2. Real tree or artificial? - still living at home, but fake, the only thing I liked about having a real tree was the smell, seriously they are WAY too much work!
3. When do you put up the tree? Depends.
4. Do you like eggnog? no.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? - American girl doll!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? - No, we don't.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom!
8. Easiest person to buy for? - My sister, Emily and one of my good friends, Hannah.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail.
10. Favorite Christmas movie? - Elf, It's a wonderful life. The Home alone movies are funny. . . .
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - November - I love shopping!
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - COOKIES!
13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? - White lights! =)
14. Favorite Christmas song? - What Child is this?
15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? - Both are fun.
16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? - nope.
17. Angel on tree top or star? - Bow. or the new sparkle toppers that are popular this year, I think they are so cute!
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - Both can be fun.
19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? - Santa. . . seriously. . and people who become emotionally disturbed and go crazy in the mall.
20. What I love most about Christmas - The warm feeling; the crisp air; the love for family and for Jesus that surrounds us :)
21. Snow. Love it or hate it? - It's pretty, I like it! We don't get it very much, tho. =(
22. Can you ice skate? - Sorta.
23. Favorite holiday dessert? - COOKIES!
24.What is your favorite holiday tradition?- Opening one gift on Christmas eve.
25.Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? - Giving. I love to see someone's face when they open up the gift I so carefully chose for them :)

2 comments:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs