Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If. . . .


If I were a month, I’d be June. Who doesn't love summer? and my birthday :)

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday.

If I were a time of day, I’d be early evening.

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a starfish.

If I were a direction, I’d be South . . . lower the latitude, better the attitude :)

If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a fabulous mirrored vanity.

If I were a liquid, I’d be diet dr pepper. . . . or sweet tea!

If I were a gemstone, I’d be a pearl.

If I were a tree, I’d be a magnolia tree. (can you get more southern? *sigh*)

If I were a tool, I’d be a... eyelash curler. Does that count?

If I were a flower, I’d be a rose.

If I were a kind of weather, I’d be the summer sun.

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a piano.

If I were a color, I’d be soft pink.

If I were an emotion, I’d be happiness.

If I were a fruit, I’d be a grape.

If I were a sound, I’d be a piano playing.

If I were an element, I’d be... um, check back when I figure out what an element is, exactly.

If I were a car, I’d be a Jag. . . . . .

If I were a food, I’d be mint chocolate ice cream.

If I were a place, I’d be a England. . . . *sigh*

If I were a material, I’d be light pink tulle.

If I were a taste, I’d be a sweet tart.

If I were a scent, I’d be baby powder.

If I were an object, I’d be a tiara.

If I were a song, I'd be Amazing Grace.

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be pretty and comfortable.

If I were a piece of jewelry, I'd be a pearl necklace.

If I were a year I'd be, 1950.

If I were an expression, I'd be a smile. :)


What would you be?

2 comments:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs